Volunteers are integral to our organization.
Below you will find a list of volunteer opportunities that are typically available. If you find one of interest, complete the application form below.
Volunteer Opportunities Available
Digital Media Volunteer
Proficient in digital marketing including web, social media, email marketing, and various other platforms.
- Uphold CF Mission (To support families who have experienced premature birth or infant loss by providing resources, education, and emotional support )
- Support all avenues of CF Digital Media needs
- Collaborate with CF members to build digital marketing
- Represent Connected Forever within the community
- Report to CF President
- Open communication with CF Board of Director
- Expected time is based on skill and will vary throughout the year (possibly 2-3 hours weekly)
- Attend Board of Director meetings, as needed
Please note this is a volunteer position. Connected Forever does request 2 year commitment to help ensure continuity in supporting our organization.
Special Events Community Outreach